Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Making Training Active

"How can I make my training more active?" is a question we frequently hear. In this article I'll share with you our experience.

I begin with the twin goals of discovery and experience. Take the topic of questions, for example. I want participants to discover the power of questions and experience using them in powerful ways. Any knowledge that comes through discovery is owned; and experience is not quickly forgotten.

Read about the three grids we use to create interactive training. The full article is here. Leave your comments below.

Three books I'd recommend:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing some of the secrets of how you'd made Core Coaches Training so engaging! The numbers of hours sounded like it would be tedious, but it never was!