Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Almost Mid-Life Crisis

When I turned 41 years old I started to have a mid-life crisis. My mid-life crisis involved a vineyard, a couple of dogs, and a small monastic retreat center - all in Tuscany, Italy. The problem was, I couldn't afford it!

I decided to put my mid-life crisis on hold while I save up for it. I'm still saving...

In the meantime, I've come to the conclusion that a bit of a mid-life crisis now and then is a good thing. Read the whole article here.

2 comments:

patricia said...

Love this, Keith. There's great wisdom and honesty in what you're saying here. Very helpful to me. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Keith:

A great and thoughtful year-end reflection. Thanks for sharing how others helped focus you on what might be your ultimate contribution! Thanks, Steve Hoke